“If you can dream it, you can do it” Walt Disney
Visualization is the act of imagining a desired future that is better than what exists now. Imagining ourselves successfully accomplishing something is the first step toward achieving whatever it might be. It is impossible to achieve dreams without envisioning them first. It’s necessary to see ourselves going somewhere in order to get there. The daily practice of visualizing our goals, dreams and ambitions as already accomplished can accelerate our achievement. Having a clear vision leads to fulfillment, purpose and meaning in our lives. Like an athlete who imagines their performance prior to their attempt, visualization is like a rehearsal to prepare ourselves to move toward our goals.
Benefits of Visualization
1. Allows us to develop a better idea of what we want to achieve.
2. Activates our minds to start generating creative ideas to achieve our dreams, goals and ambitions.
3. Situates our brain to more readily perceive and recognized the resources needed.
4. Builds internal motivation.
5. Increases focus and concentration.
6. Boosts self-esteem and confidence.
7. Increases energy.
8. Elevates mood.
“Having laser like focus & visualization of your goals is essential to do each day-what we focus on is what we become and achieve.” Scott Aaron